Cummins Generator Technologies manufactures the world’s broadest range of generators from 2 to 20,000 kVA. With over 100 years of experience in the electrical power generation industry, a history of continual growth and innovation over this period has created a strong global company employing over 3,000 people across over 20 locations worldwide. Supporting an extensive portfolio of products and services to OEMs, utility and end-user customers they have established a sales and services network spanning more than 60 countries. With headquarters in Peterborough (UK), Cummins Generator Technologies is a truly global player with 9 manufacturing plants worldwide including UK, Mexico, China, India, Romania and Germany.
Cummins Generator Technologies works in partnership with the world’s leading engine and power generation specialists to develop the latest power generation and motor generator technology. With a proven track record of delivering dependable technology solutions, Cummins Generator Technologies’ innovation has optimised power generation, in close partnership with the world’s leading OEMs for over 100 years.
With such a long heritage and history of producing high‑end products, as a new customer you can expect the latest product technology and a highly skilled team of people that enable you to concentrate on your core business. The unique combination of knowledge, dependability and innovation allows Cummins Generator Technologies to offer the market reliable power products to fit the specific demands of a wide variety of customers.
The company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Cummins Inc. for over 25 years; a business that is less cyclical, more diversified and communicates as one company with one voice to its stakeholders. Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,500 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.66 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2012.
Cummins Generator Technologies’ generators are manufactured under the brands STAMFORD, AvK and MARKON – meeting the standards of all certificating bodies and are manufactured in an ISO 9001 environment. Internationally renowned, Cummins Generator Technologies’ range of generators set the industry benchmark for quality, reliability and innovation and are consistently specified by the world’s power leaders.
- 2-pole AC generators, 7.5 kVA to 45 kVA
- 4-pole AC generators, 4 kVA to 5,520 kVA
- 6-pole AC generators, 290 kVA to 1,350 kVA
- Voltages up to 690 V
- Brushless AVR excitation
- IP23 and IP44 enclosure protection
- Suitable for a variety of continuous and standby power applications, such as Critical Protection, UPS, Telecoms, Mobile Construction and Marine
- 4-pole to 12-pole generators
- 150 kVA to 6,500 kVA with voltage up to 1 KV
- 600 kVA to over 20,000 kVA with voltage of 3.3 KV to 13.8 KV
- Brushless AVR excitation
- IP23 and IP54 (CACA, CACW) enclosure protection
- Suitable for a variety of harsh power applications, such as Power Plants with Grid Code Compatible variants, Oil & Gas and Marine
- Suitable for use with all kinds of drives: diesel and gas engines and gas and steam turbines
- 2-pole AC generators
- Single phase machines up to 240 V
- Brushless capacitor or slip ring, AVR-controlled
- IP22 enclosure protection
- Suitable for petrol and high speed diesel engines